The CDC web site has posted “Heads Up” facts for physicians regarding mild traumatic brain injury (Concussions).
- MTBI Symptoms may appear mild, but can lead to significant, life-long impairment affecting an individual’s ability to function.
- The term mild traumatic brain injury is used interchangeably with the term concussion.
- Symptoms that continue beyond three months may be a sign of post-concussion syndrome.
- Loss of consciousness (LOC). Research indicates that up to 90% of concussions do not involve LOC.
- Young children and the elderly are at high risk
- Causes include: falls, car crashes, assaults, and sports.
At Rosen and Associates, Attorney’s at Law, we specialize in helping victims of car or other crashes where injuries to the head may cause concussions or Mild Traumatic Brain Injuries.
Our Law firm can assist any legitimate insurance claim, for those who suffer brain injury or concussion from automobile accidents.
Please call our office for a free consultation: (424) 247-1205